- Specially voiced acoustic instrument preamp with 4-band EQ
- High-quality Roland reverb, chorus and anti-feedback effects
- Innovative "Acoustic" effect uses separate "Body" and "Ambience" controls to turn the brittle, sterile sounds of a piezo pickup into the rich, "airy" sound of a miked acoustic guitar
- Separate piezo and magnetic pickup inputs
- 1/4" effects insert jack
- Stereo 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR outputs
- Preamp and effects can be bypassed for use as a dedicated DI box
- AD Conversion
- 21 bit AF Method*
- DA Conversion
- 20 bit Input, 4 Times Oversampling Digital Filter + ΔΣMethod
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu
INSERT RETURN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT (PIEZO): 4.7 M ohms
INPUT (MAGNETIC): 1 M ohms
INSERT (RETURN): 100 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu
OUTPUT (XLR): -10 dBu into 600 ohms
INSERT (SEND): -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
OUTPUT (XLR): 600 ohms
INSERT (SEND): 1 k ohms
- INPUT Jacks (PIEZO, MAGNETIC)
INSERT Jack (1/4 inch TRS Phone Type)
OUTPUT Jacks L(MONO), R
OUTPUT Connectors L, R (XLR-3-32 Type)
AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (Roland ACI or ACB-Series)
- Current Draw
- 300 mA
- AC Adaptor (Roland ACI or ACB-Series)
- Foot Switch: FS-5U
Cord: Roland PCS-31 (1/4 inch TRS Phone Type - 1/4 inch Phone Type x2)
- Size and Weight
- 150 mm
- 5-15/16 inches
- 155 mm
- 6-1/8 inches
- 65 mm
- 2-9/16 inches
- 1.0 kg
- 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms * AF method (Adaptive Focus method) This is a proprietary method from Roland that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
The BOSS BCB-30 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects.
The Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, Boss’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.