The DR-202 Dr. Groove takes BOSS’ popular programmable drum machine concept into the Groove Zone. This block-rockin’ beat machine features 256 drum and bass sounds exclusively developed for groove music production—from hip-hop to jungle, drum ‘n’ bass, trip hop, house, Latin and more.
- Compact, easy-to-use rhythm machine developed exclusively for groove/dance music production: hip-hop, techno, jungle, drum ‘n’ bass, trip hop, Latin and more
- 24-voice polyphony, 256 drum and bass sounds, 128 Preset drum kits, 400 Preset patterns, 64 User drum kits, 100 User patterns
- Classic TR-808, TR-909 and TB-303 sounds, vinyl sounds, Lo-Fi drum samples, various synth basses, sound effects and more
- Authentic groove music patterns can be used "as is" or broken down into User patterns
- User-friendly design with intuitive 3-track sequencer: rhythm track, bass track, external source track for sampler or other MIDI device
- Rhythm Mute function for break-downs and drop-outs
- Reverb/Delay and Flanger knobs for realtime effects control
- Cutoff, Resonance and Decay knobs for instant tweaking of individual instrument sounds
- Tap Tempo control for realtime BPM adjustment; built-in Low Boost/Low Cut control
- Control changes can be output via MIDI; can also be used as 24-voice MIDI sound module
- Battery or AC powered
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the DR-670/770 Dr. Rhythm.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.