- Flagship floor-based guitar effects processor with advanced COSM preamp
- 24-bit converters and coaxial digital output for recording applications
- 30 COSM amp models, plus new Distortion/Overdrive Pedal Modeling (15 types) and Wah Modeling (5 types)
- 340 effects programs—more than any other pedal in its class!
- Customize function for creating new amp types, distortion and wah pedals
- Easy, analog-style control; 15 knobs for editing commonly used parameters
- New "Uni-V" and "De-Fretter" effects, plus improved Feedback Modeling
- EZ Tone feature for creating custom patches based on 30 templates
- Built-in Expression and Control pedals for realtime control of effects
Rather than adding a few bells and whistles, BOSS completely refined the GT-6’s COSM engine to include 30 of the finest amp and speaker cabinet models ever—from vintage classics to modern screamers. Then BOSS took the GT-6 even further by offering killer new Overdrive/Distortion Modeling (15 types of classic distortion and overdrive pedals) and COSM Wah Modeling (5 types of vintage and modern wah pedals).
New “Uni-V” and “De-Fretter” Effects
In addition to ultra high-quality BOSS effects like chorus, delay, reverb, phasing, flanging, tremolo, pitch shifting, Slicer, Acoustic Simulator and more, the GT-6 is the first BOSS unit to offer new Uni-V and De-Fretter effects, which provide cool phase shifting-vibrato effects and simulate the sound of a “fretless” guitar, respectively.
Intuitive Operation and Customize Feature
Even with all the great presets, chances are you’ll be anxious to create your own signature tones. To this end, the GT-6 offers 15 very tweakable knobs set up to control the Amp/Speaker models, Overdrive/Distortion, and other primary effects. And with the GT-6’s expanded Customize function, you can build your own amp and speaker models, along with distortion units and wah pedals. There’s never been a more flexible or intuitive guitar processor!
24-bit Sound Quality, Flexible Outputs
Why did BOSS build the GT-6 with 24-bit A-D and D-A converters? Because we wanted our incredible effects and COSM models to sound their absolute best. So in addition to being extremely quiet, the GT-6 gives you phenomenal dynamic range; a coaxial digital output is provided for recording. And with eight output options including the classic Roland JC-120, plus cool combos, amp stacks, effect loops and more, you won’t find a more complete pedalboard than the shiny GT-6.
- AD Conversion
- 24-bit + AF Method*
- DA Conversion
- Sampling Frequency
- Program Memories
- 340: 140(User) + 200(Preset)
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 1M ohms
RETURN: 220k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: 0dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 2k ohms
SEND: 2k ohms
- Digital Output
- EIAJ CP1201, S/P DIF
- Dynamic Range
- 100dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Input Jack
Output Jacks L (MONO)/R
Digital Out Connector (coaxial)
Sub EXP Pedal/Sub CTL Pedal 1,2 Jack
MIDI connectors IN/OUT
AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- AC 14V: Supply AC Adaptor (BOSS BRC Series)
- Current Draw
- AC Adaptor (BRC Series)
- Size and Weight
- 515 mm
- 20-5/16 inches
- 261 mm
- 10-5/16 inches
- 75 mm
- 3 inches
- 4.7 kg
- 10 lbs. 6 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms * AF method (Adaptive Focus method) This is a proprietary method from Roland that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Low-impedance volume pedal for keyboards or for connection after effects units.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
AC Power Adaptor
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.