- Affordable 76-note controller keyboard for MIDI studios and performance
- Synth-weighted keys respond to velocity and channel aftertouch
- GM2-compatible; 128 User patches and 2 independent keyboard zones
- Easy to use with improved 7-segment LED and assignable Data Entry slider
- Convenient sequencer Start/Stop buttons, Clock TX and Transpose buttons
- Includes 2 independent MIDI outputs, MIDI In and Thru, plus Hold and Foot Pedal inputs
- Battery or AC powered
You’ve invested in MIDI sound modules, and maybe even software synths. Isn’t it time you got the most out of them? To this end, the A-37 gives you 76 velocity-sensitive keys with channel aftertouch, allowing you to play your gear to its full potential—from expressive velocity switching on drums to filter cutoff via pressure on synth sounds and more. The A-37 also includes Roland’s unique combination Modulation/Bender lever, a favorite among keyboard players.
The A-37 is compliant with the latest MIDI specifications including the GM2 standard, making it particularly useful for desktop musicians or for those who use General MIDI modules. What’s more, you can save up to 128 User patches using two keyboard zones—great for live performers or setting up splits and layers. And with its easy-to-use LED display, assignable Data Entry slider and convenient front-panel buttons including Sequencer Start and Stop, Transpose, Clock TX and more, the A-37 can simplify even the most complex MIDI rigs.
The Perfect Fit
With its streamlined modern styling and lightweight design, the A-37 fits neatly into MIDI studios of all sizes and is easily transported. In fact, this infinitely useful controller even runs on batteries if you like. And owning an A-37 is easy, thanks to its ultra-affordable price tag.
- 76 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- 128 Patches
- Panel Controls
- Modulation/Bender lever, Data Entry Slider, Keyboard Mode (Lower, Upper, Layer, Split),Edit (Control, Data, Program Change), Patch/Parameter (A/B Patches Bank, Transpose), Sequencer(Start/Stop)
- Damper pedal, Expression pedal, MIDI (In, OutA, OutB, Thru), AC/DC Adaptor Jack
- Dry Batteries (AA type), MIDI cable, Music Rest
- AC adaptor
- Size and Weight
- 1,195 mm
- 47-1/16 inches
- 270 mm
- 10-11/16 inches
- 113 mm
- 4-1/2 inches
- 7.7 kg
- 17 lbs.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
A high-quality damper pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities.
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Low-impedance volume pedal for keyboards or for connection after effects units.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.