The C-80 authentically reproduces five realistic timbres of an acoustic harpsichord and other Baroque orchestra sounds, celesta and two continuo organ timbres. "Early music" enthusiasts can revel in a period-authentic instrument with all of the advantages of digital technology—no tuning required and no maintenance costs. The C-80's historical temperaments, Baroque tunings and authentic key action provide a powerful instrument for the discriminating Baroque musician.
- 61 keys with click action—a touch unique to harpsichord
- Accurate reproduction of the Flemish harpsichord
- Five harpsichord sounds as well as celesta and two positive organ sounds
- Plectrums and strings never need replacing, and no tuning is required
- Equipped with seven different classical temperaments and Baroque tunings
- Reverb effect can control the "room ambience" to compensate for small room acoustics
- Traditional walnut finish for a truly dignified look
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.