The AE-7000 converts signals between R-BUS and AES/EBU for up to eight channels of simultaneous digital I/O in a 1U rackmount box. This interface is the perfect solution for V-Mixer and VS-2480 owners who wish to integrate their system with other professional equipment adhering to the AES/EBU format, such as ProTools.
- 1U rackmount AES/EBU interface for R-BUS-equipped products
- Conforms to 4-route (8-channel) AES/EBU standards
- Four 24-bit stereo digital inputs and outputs
- Perfect for use with VM-7000-Series and VM-3100Pro V-Mixers or VS-2480 24-track Digital Studio Workstation
- Supports Word Clock
- INPUT STATUS Indicators, CLOCK SOURCE Indicators
- Digital Input A–D (XLR type, AES/EBU), Digital Output A–D (XLR type, AES/EBU), R-BUS (RMDB2) Connector (DB-25 type), Word Clock In (BNC type, with terminator switch), Word Clock In (BNC type)
- Power Supply
- Supplied from connected device (VM-7200, VM-7100, VM-3100Pro, VS-2480CD/DVD, VS-2400CD etc.; through the R-BUS cable)
- R-BUS cable (1 m)
- Size and Weight
- 482 mm
- 19 inches
- 205 mm
- 8-1/16 inches
- 46 mm
- 1-13/16 inches
- 2.2 kg
- 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.