DR-880: Dr. Rhythm
The DR-880 is a rhythm-programming powerhouse loaded with world-class drum, percussion, and bass sounds from Roland’s famous SRX library. It also includes a stunning collection of original waveforms. Three EZ Compose buttons allow original patterns to be constructed without note-by-note programming hassles. Patterns can be taken deeper with the Groove Modify feature, where various groove and triplet feels can be applied. Ghost notes and fills can also be added automatically. Guitar and bass players can join the action by plugging directly to the DR-880’s Guitar/Bass Input jack, and playing through the built-in COSM Drive/Amp models and multi-effects.
- 440 world-class drum and percussion sounds, 40 bass sounds with COSM bass-amp models
- Innovative EZ Compose feature for quick, hassle-free programming
- Guitar/bass input, multi-effects, COSM amp models
- 3 independent insert effects (EQ and compression), TSC (Total Sound Control) featuring 3-band EQ and high-quality ambience
- 1,000 patterns (500 preset, 500 user); easily add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, and more
- 20 velocity-sensitive pads
- Four assignable footswitch and expression-pedal inputs
- Individual outputs, digital out, USB port
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.
In addition, we have a library of Updates and Drivers and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- DR-880 TurboStart
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- DR-880 Q&A
- A collection of popular articles from the DR-880 knowledge base.
- DR-880 Midi Implementation