- Compact 8-track digital recording studio with intuitive BOSS-style operation
- Uses 128MB Compact Flash media (included) for over 60 minutes of recording time
- 8-track simultaneous playback; 64 Virtual Tracks (V-Tracks) for recording
- Programmable Rhythm Guide drum track with Tone Load function
- Insert/Loop effects with COSM Guitar Amp Modeling and Bass Simulator, plus new wah effects, guitar synth and Harmonist
- New dedicated track EQ for all 8 playback tracks
- Instrument/Hi-Z Instrument input, XLR and 1/4” Microphone inputs, plus stereo RCA Line input
- USB port for .WAV/AIFF file exchange with PCs; S/PDIF digital output
- Built-in microphone and battery power for recording any time, any place
- 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)
* Up to 2 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 8 tracks can be played back simultaneously.
- Data Storage
- Useful Capacity
- CompactFlash: 32 MB to 1 GB
- Data Type
- HiFi (MT2), STANDARD (LV1), LONG (LV2)
- Sample Rate
- 44.1 kHz
- Recording Time
- HiFi (MT2)
- 16 min/ 32 MB, 32 min/ 64 MB, 65 min/ 128 MB, 130 min/ 256 MB, 260 min/ 512 MB, 520 min/ 1GB
- STANDARD (LV1)
- 19 min/ 32 MB, 39 min/ 64 MB, 78 min/ 128 MB, 156 min/ 256 MB, 312 min/ 512 MB, 624 min / 1GB
- LONG (LV2)
- 24 min/ 32 MB, 49 min/ 64 MB, 98 min/ 128 MB, 196 min/ 256 MB, 392 min/ 512 MB, 784 min / 1GB
- * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- * The above number is the total for all the tracks that are used. If each of the eight r tracks contain an equal amount of data, the length of the resulting song will be approximately 1/8 of the above.
- Nominal Input Level
- GUITAR/BASS : -24 dBu
MIC (Phone/XLR) : -44 dBu
LINE : -16 dBu
- Input Impedance
- GUITAR/BASS : 1 M ohm
MIC (Phone/XLR) : 8.9 k ohm (HOT-COLD), 8.2 k ohm (HOT-GND, COLD-GND)
LINE : 15 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT : -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- LINE OUT : 2 k ohms
HEADPHONES : 147 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- LINE OUT : 20 k ohms or greater
HEADPHONES : 8 to 50 ohms
- Residual Noise Level
- LINE OUT : -85 dBu or less
- * INPUT SELECT: GUITAR/BASS, input terminated with 1 k ohms, INPUT SENS: Center, IHF-A, typ., Effect: off)
- USB connector
- DIGITAL OUT (optical type)
- GUITAR/BASS (1/4" phone type)
MIC (XLR, 1/4" TRS phone type)
LINE IN (RCA pin type)
LINE OUT (RCA pin type)
FOOT SW/ EXP Pedal (1/4" phone type)
HEADPHONES (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply
- Power Type
- DC 9 V; AC Adaptor (PSA series), Dry batteries x 6
- Current Draw
- 200 mA
- Dry battery (R6(AA)type) x6
Demo Card (CompactFlash: 128 MB)
- AC adaptor (PSA series)
Foot Switch (FS-5U)
Pedal Switch (DP-2)
Expression Pedal (EV-5, FV-300L)
- Size and Weight ( excl. batteries )
- 322 mm
- 12-11/16 inches
- 225 mm
- 8-7/8 inches
- 69 mm
- 2-3/4 inches
- 1.7 kg
- 3 lbs. 11 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Low-impedance volume pedal for keyboards or for connection after effects units.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.