The second in the new Legend Series is the FDR-1, based on the Fender 1965-era Deluxe Reverb — a coveted tube amp known for its natural touch-responsive and distinctive snappy overdriven sound. In conjunction with Fender, BOSS designed this stompbox to recreate the legendary tone of the 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb amp. Features include the same controls on the original Deluxe Reverb: Level, Gain, Treble, Bass, Vibrato and Reverb. The FDR-1 also functions perfectly as a “pre-gain pedal” placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Deluxe Reverb.
- Recreates the legendary tone of the 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb guitar amp
- Level, Gain, Treble, Bass, Vibrato and Reverb controls
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color
- Boss 5-year warranty
Audio & Video
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 2.2 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch, GAIN knob, LEVEL knob, TREBLE knob, BASS knob, VIBRATO knob, REVERB knob
- CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 40 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: 2.7 hours, Alkaline: 9 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms* The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation.* We recommend that alkaline battery be used when replacing the battery.* Fender(R) and DELUXE REVERB(R) are the trademarks of FMIC. All rights reserved.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.