Equipped with great sounds and intelligent features that can make you sound like a solo concert pianist or an entire ensemble, the FP-7 is your ticket to a dynamic and exciting musical world. The intricate details of a real piano have been captured, including hammer and damper noise, and string and key-off resonance. There’s also a full complement of other instruments onboard, so you can sound like a complete ensemble.
- Equipped with Roland’s finest 88-key multi-sampled piano sound engine, each and every key of a full concert grand has been painstakingly reproduced
- 128-voice polyphony ensures that your notes will sustain fully and naturally, regardless of how fast or densely you play
- New PHA II (Progressive Hammer Action II) keyboard that responds naturally from pianissimo to fortissimo; the touch can be adjusted in 100 incremental steps
- Audio Key feature allows audio (.wav) files from USB memory key to be played back with the keyboard
- A large variety of Session Partner accompaniment patterns (each with two variations) for full-band accompaniment
- Large graphic LCD for easy operation
- Delivers rich, sparkling sound from internal speaker boxes
- Computer connection via USB (MIDI) for enhanced song creation and recording
- Cakewalk SONAR LE pro recording and editing software included
Audio & Video
FP-7 Demo Song
Audio Key Demo
Session Partner Demo
- 88 keys PHA II keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity
- 100 levels, Off (velocity adjustable)
- Sound Generator
- GM2 system/GS/XG lite compatible
- Max. Polyphony
- 128 voices
- 339 tones (include 6 Tone Wheel Organ) + 9 Drums Sets
- Reverb, Digital Effect (62 types), Sound Control (3 types), 4-band Digital Equalizer
- Session Partner
- Rhythm: 80 types x 2 variations, Chord Progression: Automatic or input with keyboard (User Programmable)
- Tracks: 3 tracks, Song: 1 song (Max. 99 songs to Internal Memory), Note Storage: Approx. 30000 notes, Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- To Internal Memory: 28 x MAX. 25 sets, To USB Memory: 28 x MAX. 99 sets
- Internal Songs
- 65 Songs
- Demo Songs
- 10 Songs
- Playback and Save
- Media: USB Memory, Playback file: SMF format (0/1), Audio File ( WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit linear), *Audio File can be played with Audio Key Function., Save format: SMF format (0), Registration set
- Rated Power Output
- 13 W x 2
- 8 cm x 12cm x 2 with Speaker Box
- Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots (with backlit)
- External Memory Connector, Output Jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4 inch phone type, Input Jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/ 4 inch phone type, Mix In Jack: Stereo miniature phone type, Headphone Jack x 2: Stereo 1/ 4 inch phone type, USB (MIDI) Connector, MIDI Connectors (In, Out), Pedal Jacks (Damper, Soft*, Sostenuto*) *Assignable, DC In Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 12 V (AC Adaptor)
- Owner’s Manual, Audio Key Utility Quick Guide, CD-ROM (Audio Key Utility), Information about SONAR LE, CD-ROM (SONAR LE), AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, 2 screws for the Music Rest, Pedal: DP-8 (available Half-damper)
- Compatible CD Drives
- Click here for a list of compatible CD drives
- Size and Weight
- 1,346 mm
- 53 inches
- 375 mm
- 14-13/16 inches
- 137 mm
- 5-7/16 inches
- 23.9 kg
- 52 lbs. 12 oz.
- Size and Weight (FP-7 with dedicated stand KSC-44 and music rest)
- 1,346 mm
- 53 inches
- 396 mm
- 15-5/8 inches
- 949 mm
- 37-3/8 inches
- 36.1 kg
- 79 lbs. 10 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Stand for FP4 and FP7 Digital Pianos
Roland KSC-44 is a dedicated stand designed to support and match the FP-4 and FP-7 digital pianos.
Holder For External CD Drive
Optional mounting bracket for attaching a commercial CD drive.
A high-quality damper pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities.
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Low-impedance volume pedal for keyboards or for connection after effects units.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
For keyboardists who have been awaiting an innovation in keyboard-stand design, the wait is over.
Lightweight, foldable headphones for a variety of applications.
Professional studio headphones with exceptional low frequency response.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
The BNC-11-BK is a fixed-height bench perfect for all Roland black-finish pianos.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.