Featuring the same authentic piano sound and stylish body as the flagship FP-7, the FP-4 is a more affordable and streamlined version. It sounds and feels like an acoustic piano, and offers modern features that add musical versatility and enjoyment.
- Equipped with Roland’s finest 88-key multi-sampled piano sound engine, each and every key of a full concert grand has been painstakingly reproduced
- 128-voice polyphony ensures that your notes will sustain fully and naturally, regardless of how fast or densely you play
- New PHA alpha II keyboard with finger response and sensitivity
- Delivers rich, sparkling sound from internal speakers
- A large variety of Session Partner accompaniment patterns (each with two variations) for full-band accompaniment
Audio & Video
FP-7 Demo Song
Audio Key Demo
Session Partner Demo
- 88 keys PHA alpha II keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity
- Light, Medium, Heavy, Off (velocity adjustable)
- Sound Generator
- GM2 system / GS / XG lite compatible
- Max. Polyphony
- 128 voices
- 333 tones + 9 Drum Sets
- Reverb, Digital Effect (62 types), Sound Control (3 types), 4-band Digital Equalizer
- Session Partner
- Rhythm : 80 types x 2 variations, Chord Progression : Automatic or input with keyboard (User Programmable)
- Tracks : 3 tracks, Song : 1 song (Max. 99 songs to Internal Memory), Note Storage : Approx. 30000 notes, Tempo : Quarter note = 10 to 500, Resolution : 120 ticks per quarter note
- To Internal Memory : 24 x MAX. 25 sets
- Internal Songs
- 65 Songs
- Demo Songs
- 8 Songs
- Rated Power Output
- 7 W x 2
- 8 cm x 12cm x 2
- 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Output Jacks (L / Mono, R) : 1/ 4 inch phone type, Input Jacks (L / Mono, R) : 1/ 4 inch phone type, Headphone Jack x 2 : Stereo 1/ 4 inch phone type, USB (MIDI) Connector, MIDI Connectors (In, Out), Pedal Jacks (Damper, Soft *, Sostenuto*) * Assignable, DC In Jack, DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, 2 screws for the Music Rest, Pedal : DP-8 (available Half- damper)
- Size and Weight
- 1,342 mm
- 52-7/8 inches
- 305 mm
- 12-1/16 inches
- 135 mm
- 5-3/8 inches
- 15.3 kg
- 33 lbs. 12 oz.
- Size and Weight ( FP-4 with dedicated stand KSC-44 and music rest )
- 1,342 mm
- 52-7/8 inches
- 341 mm
- 13-7/16 inches
- 940 mm
- 37-1/16 inches
- 26.8 kg
- 59 lbs. 2 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Stand for FP4 and FP7 Digital Pianos
Roland KSC-44 is a dedicated stand designed to support and match the FP-4 and FP-7 digital pianos.
A high-quality damper pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities.
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Low-impedance volume pedal for keyboards or for connection after effects units.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
For keyboardists who have been awaiting an innovation in keyboard-stand design, the wait is over.
Lightweight, foldable headphones for a variety of applications.
Professional studio headphones with exceptional low frequency response.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
AC Power Adaptor
The BNC-11-BK is a fixed-height bench perfect for all Roland black-finish pianos.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.