Bass players can enjoy the same core processing muscle and flexibility of the GT-10 in a specially made sibling: the GT-10B, optimized for the low-frequency domain. The massive power of Boss’ latest DSP engine and COSM® sound-modelling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-friendly bass station on the market.
- Optimized for bass, with essential Boss effects such as OD/DS and Comp/Limiter, the GT-10B provides top-quality sounds without sacrificing richness and bottom of the bass tone
- EZ Tone enables intuitive tone creation by using an interactive user interface based on graphic icons
- Parallel Chain offers two separate Boss effects paths that can be blended, switched by playing dynamics, or with the onboard pedals
- Phrase Loop allows instant sound-on-sound loop creation
- USB capability offers audio- and MIDI-streaming in real time
- GT-10B comes equipped with XLR outputs as well as 1/4-inch jacks
Bass Tone Factory
Powered by Boss’ latest custom-made sound processor, the GT-10B provides dozens of stunning effects algorithms and COSM® amp models to explore, combine, and customize, but with careful attention given to the needs of bass players. Indispensable effects for bass, including pro-grade Comp/Limiter, EQ and OD/DS, compliment the full range of effects offerings onboard, from essential to esoteric.
EZ Tone Wizard
Tone creation is more than easy with the GT-10B. The amazing, intuitive EZ Tone wizard lets bass players unlock their full creative potential with its unique interactive approach to programming.
Parallel Chain is an ideal feature for bass performance. Complex effects sound can be blended with powerful, pure tones. Switching or blending these two paths according to your playing intensity offers more dynamic and impressive bass performances than ever.
Audio & Video
- AD Conversion
- 24-bit + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories
- 400: 200 (user) + 200 (preset)
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu
RETURN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
RETURN: 220 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu / +4 dBu
SEND: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
SEND: 3 k ohms
SUB OUTPUT: 600 ohms
- Dynamic Range
- 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Digital Output
- Coaxial type (conforms to IEC60958)
- 132 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit
7 segments, 3 characters LED
- SUB OUTPUT jacks L, R (XLR type), INPUT jack (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type), EXT LOOP jacks SEND, RETURN (1/4 inch phone type), AMP CONTROL jack (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL 2/CTL3,4 jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), USB connector, DIGITAL OUT jack, MIDI connectors IN, OUT, DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw
- 800 mA
- AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Footswitch: Boss FS-5U, Dual Footswitch: BOSS FS-6, Expression Pedal: BOSS FV-500L/500H, Roland EV-5, Footswitch Cable: Roland PCS-31 (1/4 inch phone plug (stereo) - 1/4 inch phone plug (mono) x2)
- Size and Weight
- 542 mm
- 21-3/8 inches
- 272 mm
- 10-3/4 inches
- 77 mm
- 3-1/16 inches
- 4.9 kg
- 10 lbs. 13 oz.
- Maximum height is 104 mm (4-1/8 inches) when pedal-up
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
*1 AF method (Adaptive Focus method)
This is a proprietary method from Roland
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
AC Power Adaptor
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, Boss’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.