The Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator is a compact effects pedal designed to change the sound of a standard electric guitar into that of an acoustic-electric guitar.
- Delivers amazing acoustic guitar simulation using a standard electric guitar
- Four acoustic "modes" give guitarists distinct acoustic sounds: "Standard," "Jumbo," "Enhanced" and "Piezo"
- "Top" knob adjusts the effect's overall brilliance and harmonics
- "Body" adjusts the resonance of the simulated acoustic guitar body
- Individual outputs for effected and un-effected sound allow for the use of separate signal chains and amplifiers
- Boss 5-year warranty
Audio & Video
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level
- -80 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, EXP/CTL Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 18 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.