- Stage-oriented shoulder keyboard in attractive pearl white body
- 45-note velocity-sensitive keyboard-perfect for solos and bass lines
- Intuitive operation via new 7-segment LED display
- 5 realtime controllers: Data Entry knob, Touch Controller, Expression Bar, Hold button and light-sensing D-Beam
- 128 patches with data backup via MIDI
- 2 MIDI zones for independent control of Upper/Lower parts
- GM2/gs Compatible
- Battery or AC powered
Tired of performing behind a stack of keyboards? Then strap on an AX-7 and become mobile without giving up the control you need. Its pearl white body will draw lots of admiring looks, and with 49 velocity-sensitive keys, you can play anything from bass lines to solos and chords—just transpose the keyboard to suit the range needed. Best of all, the AX-7’s lightweight design means you’ll be comfortable even when playing an all-nighter.
Powerful Control Features
As a controller, the AX-7 offers many of the same features found in Roland’s newest keyboards. Two MIDI zones give you independent control over Upper and Lower parts, while an expanded patch memory allows users to save and instantly recall up to 128 setups in patch memory. And when these memories become full, simply back up the data via MIDI. The AX-7 is also GM2/GS-compatible, making it extremely easy to control many of today’s synthesizers and sound modules.
New LED Display, D-Beam and More
With its new 3-digit LED display, the AX-7 easily eclipses its predecessor’s user interface. Performers will also appreciate the wealth of realtime control available, from the traditional Touch Controller (for pitch) and Expression Bar to the new light-sensing D-Beam. Using the D-Beam, you can control anything from chord memory to arpeggios and expression data via an infrared beam of light.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.