- 88-note digital piano with Progressive Hammer-Action keyboard for more dynamic playing
- New compact design with elegant champagne gold finish
- Roland's finest stereo-sampled piano sounds inherited from the FP-9
- 40 instrument sounds including "jazz scat" vocals and realistic drums
- Onboard Session Partner adds realistic rhythm and bass accompaniment
- 3-track Song Recorder facilitates learning and makes practice fun
- Onboard reverb, chorus and rotary speaker effects
- Optional FPS-10A stand includes speaker shelves for integrating powered speakers like MA-8
The stylish FP-3 offers the same high-quality piano sounds of Roland’s flagship FP-9. These stereo-sampled pianos are unsurpassed, thanks to their faithful reproduction of the upper and lower registers and natural cabinet ambience that actually changes according to what notes are being played.
The FP-3 ‘s new 88-note Progressive Hammer-Action keyboard gives players a touch and feel comparable to an acoustic piano. This dynamic “touch” variation design, with a heavier touch in the lower range and lighter touch in the upper range, results in more expressive performance—from the most delicate pianissimo to the sharpest forté.
New Session Partner
To make practice and performance more fun, the FP-3 includes an onboard Session Partner, which adds realistic drum and bass accompaniment as you play. There are 60 different styles available, and users can select up to nine preset chord progression patterns, or specify chord changes with the left hand as they play.
The Perfect Fit
The stylish FP-3 is built to be as simple and compact as possible. This not only makes it easy to move, but also ensures you’ll find just the right place to put it, whether in the living room or studio.
Versatile Connections and More
Connecting the FP-3 to your home stereo or other household audio equipment is easy with the supplied audio cables—or, simply mount a pair of speakers on the shelves included with the optional FPS-10A stand. Dual headphone jacks permit silent practice and student-teacher interaction.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
A high-quality damper pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities.
Durable pedal for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Low-impedance volume pedal for keyboards or for connection after effects units.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.