Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus—including a new “wide” mode—plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
New Rosewood Finish!
Now the AC-60 is available with beautiful rosewood-look cabinets, offering an alternative to the standard stage-ready black finish. The attractive woodgrain styling perfectly matches the atmosphere of your living room or studio, as well as the aesthetic of your acoustic guitars.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed “wide” chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
- Now available in rosewood finish (model # AC-60-RW)
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new “wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it’s more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
Audio & Video
Alex Hutchings Demo (Part 1)
Alex Hutchings takes an in-depth look at the AC-33-RW and AC-60-RW Acoustic Chorus amplifiers.
Alex Hutchings Demo (Part 2)
Alex improvises with the AC-33’s built-in looper.
Alex Hutchings Demo (Part 3)
Alex performs on the AC-33.
Acoustic Chorus amplifiers now available with elegant rosewood finish.
- Rated Power Output
- 30 W + 30 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu
MIC/LINE Channel: -50/-10 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- DI/TUNER OUT: +4 dBu
LINE OUT: +4 dBu
SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- [GUITAR Channel]
PICKUP Switch (PIEZO, MAGNETIC)
SELECT Switch (MIC, LINE)
CHORUS Knob (SPACE, RICH, WIDE)
- [GUITAR Channel]
- [GUITAR Channel]
Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
(XLR type, balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max)
(1/4-inch TRS phone type, balanced)
AUX IN Jacks
L, R (RCA phono type)
L (MONO), R (1/4-inch phone type)
DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
LINE OUT Jacks
L, R (XLR type)
MONO (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
FOOT SW Jacks
TIP: MUTE, RING: ANTI-FEEDBACK (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
TIP: CHORUS, RING: REVERB/DELAY (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 68 W
- Carrying Case
- Options (Sold separately)
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5L (Mute On/Off), BOSS FS-5U
- Size and Weight
- 380 mm
- 270 mm
- 268 mm
- 9.8 kg
21 lbs. 10 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.