Like other top-grade Atelier® models, the AT-15 offers a selection of exceptionally authentic, high-quality organ sounds including full organ, jazz organ, pipe organ and theater organ. You can also take advantage of a variety of orchestral voices for more enjoyment in virtually any music genre.High-Quality Reverb
To further assure a rich, atmospheric organ sound, the AT-15 features a high-performance reverb. Thanks to the incredible room-filling ambience this creates, you’ll think you’re playing in a cathedral.
Split Function & Authentic Piano Performance
For extra performance versatility, you can use the Split function with the 61-note lower manual to select two different instrument sounds. The AT-15 also offers a damper pedal to let you perform as if you were playing an acoustic piano when using a piano voice.
The eight Registration buttons located between the upper and lower manuals enable easy operation while playing. Just press a button to quickly change voices and other panel settings, such as volume balance, solo split point and reverb, for incredible ensemble performances. You can also store registration settings on a floppy disk.
“One Touch Program” for Automatic Accompaniment
Fun comes easy with the AT-15. Simply select a rhythm such as Big Band, Latin, Waltz or Contemporary Pops, and press the One Touch Button. Then play just one or two notes with your left hand and Automatic Accompaniment provides accompaniments with the feel of a real band. After that, you can enjoy playing the melody with an amazing accompaniment.
For even more single-finger playing fun, Harmony Intelligence automatically adds beautiful harmonies to your right hand performances.
- 49 (C3-C7)
- 61 (C2-C7)
- 20 (C2-G3)
- Touch Response
- Initial Touch (Upper/Lower)
- Expression Pedal (ready for the Active Expression feature), Damper Pedal
- Foot Switches
- 2 pcs. (on the expression pedal, function assignable)
- Sound Generator
- Conforms to GM2/GM/GS/XG lite
- 108 (included 4 Active Expression voices)
- Max. Polyphony
- 64 voices
- Drums/SFX Sets
- 8 drum sets/1 SFX set
- Upper: Max 3 parts (Organ, Orchestral, Solo*), Lower: Max 2 parts (Lower, Solo*), Pedal:1 part (Pedal) * The solo part is available for either Upper or Lower
- Rotary Sound, Reverb, Sustain, Glide
- Automatic Accompaniment
- 62 rhythms in 8 categories
- Disk Rhythm
- 4 rhythms
- Voices for Accomp./SMF
- 226 voices
- Arranger Control
- Arranger On/Off*, Start/Stop, Sync Start*, Intro/Ending, Fill In (Original/Variation), Chord Intelligence*, One Touch Program, Intro Count Down, Auto Standard Tempo ( *linked to the One Touch Program)
- Other Functions
- Registration Memories
- Harmony Intelligence
- 6 types
- Key Transposition
- -4 to +7 (Half steps)
- Playback Transposition
- -24 to +24 (Half steps)
- Master Tuning
- 415.3Hz-466.2Hz (0.1Hz steps)
- 7 (Playback)
- Note Storage
- Approx. 40,000 notes
- Song Length
- Max. 999 measures
- Quarter note = 20-500
- 120 ticks per quarter note
- Realtime (Replace)
- Track Mute, Channel Mute, Lyric Display
- 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 10 levels
- 4 types
- Disk Format
- 3.5 inch micro floppy disk 2HD (1.44 M byte), 2DD (720 K byte)
- Max. 99 songs
- Playable Format
- Music Atelier original format, Standard MIDI Files(format 0/1) for GM2/GM/GS/XG, Roland Piano original format (i-format), Music Style Disk (MSD/MSA Series)
- Music Atelier original format, Stadard MIDI Files (format 0)
- Rated Power Output
- 20 W + 20 W
- 16 cm x 2 (Full Range)
- 16 characters x 2 lines (backlit LCD), Bouncing Beat Indicator
- Headphones jack (stereo), Audio Output jacks (L/mono, R),
Audio Input jacks (L/mono, R), MIDI connectors (In, Out), AC Inlet
- Power Supply
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Power Consumption
- 65 W
- Simulated Mahogany
- Owner’s Manual, 3.5 inch micro floppy disk (2HD, Blank Disk), Music Style Disk, Power Cord, Keyboard Cover, Note Label
- Bench, Stereo Headphones
- Size and Weight
- 1,230 mm
- 48-7/16 inches
- 515 mm
- 20-5/16 inches
- 1,060 mm
- 41-3/4 inches
- 49.0 kg
- 108 lbs. 1 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Whether your goal is to burn CDs, advance your playing skills, preserve and archive important audio, or simply capture unforgettable moments, the CD-2 will do the job quickly and simply.
Record with high-quality sound, listen back, and burn straight to CD. This SD/CD Recorder is a great partner for practice and composition.
Lightweight, foldable headphones for a variety of applications.
Professional studio headphones with exceptional low frequency response.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.