Bass players looking to expand their tone palette won’t want to miss Roland’s new GK-3B pickup, designed for driving synth-bass rigs such as the popular Roland VB-99 and GR-20 guitar synthesizer. Much smaller and thinner than its GK-2B predecessor, the GK-3B is similar to its guitar counterpart, the GK-3, but catered for bass players.
- Enables connection to synthesizers, such as Roland’s VB-99 and GR-20 v.2
- Ultra-thin design
- Large, smooth-action volume knob
- Select switch for normal bass tone, synth sound, or mixture of both
- Easy installation
- GK Volume, Down/S1 Switch, Up/S2 Switch, Select Switch
- GK Connector, Normal Pickup Input jack
- Normal Guitar Cable, Owner’s Manual
- GK Cables: GKC-3, GKC-5, GKC-10, GK Parallel Box: GKP-4, Unit Selector: US-20
- Size and Weight ( Controller )
- 87 mm
- 3-7/16 inches
- 74 mm
- 2-15/16 inches
- 23 mm
- 0-15/16 inches
- 0.7 kg
- 1 lbs. 9 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.