- 100W powerhouse bass amplifier with 12" coaxial 2-way speaker
- 8 COSM® amp models and 5 digital effects: chorus/flanger/T-wah, independent delay/reverb
- 4-band EQ, compressor, and Shape switch for detailed adjustments
- Balanced output (with pre/post switch) and Line out for connection to mixers
- Recording/Phones output for private practice and recording applications
- Pad switch for accepting a wider range of output levels from any type of bass
- Ext Speaker jack output allows connection to external speaker cabinet for more powerful sound
- Rated Power Output
- 100 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- Input: -10 dBu / 1 M ohms
- 30 cm + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- Power Switch,
Input: Pad Switch,
Compression: Compression Knob,
COSM Amplifier: Shape Switch, Type Knob (Super Flat, Flip Top, B Man, T.E, Bass360, Session, Concert810, Octave Bass), Gain Knob, Volume Knob,
Equalizer: Bass Knob, Low-Mid Knob, High-Mid Knob, Treble Knob,
EFX: EFX Knob (Chorus, Flanger, T-Wah),
Delay/Reverb: Delay/Reverb Knob,
Balanced Out: Select Switch (Pre, Post), Gnd Lift Switch (On, Off)
- POWER, PEAK, COMPRESSION, EFX, DELAY/REVERB
- INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (EFX, DELAY/REVERB) (1/4" phone type)
EXT SPEAKER Jack (1/4" phone type)
LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
TUNER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
BALANCED OUT Jack (XLR type)
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
AC 220 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- 28 W
- Owner’s Manual
- Foot Switch FS-5U (BOSS)
- Size and Weight ( incl. casters )
- 407 mm
- 16-1/16 inches
- 310 mm
- 12-1/4 inches
- 469 mm
- 18-1/2 inches
- 17.0 kg
- 37 lbs. 8 oz.
- * 0 dBu=0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, Boss’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
For use with Cube Amplifiers
Can be used to replace broken jack nuts on all Roland Cube amplifiers.
Knob for Cube amplifier
Replacement knob for Cube amplifiers.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.