Fender amps of the ’50s and ’60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to Boss’ technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a Boss pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the new Boss FBM-1 recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 also functions perfectly as a “pre-gain pedal” placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
- Recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid and Bass EQ controls
- Road-tough Boss metal construction
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color
- Boss 5-year warranty
Audio & Video
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch, PRESENCE knob, MIDDLE knob, BASS knob, TREBLE knob, GAIN knob, LEVEL knob
- CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack, BRIGHT IN jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms* The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation.* We recommend that alkaline battery be used when replacing the battery.* Fender(R) and BASSMAN(R) are the trademarks of FMIC. All rights reserved.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.