Introducing the most powerful guitar amplifier in the CUBE Series lineup: the new CUBE-80X. Expanding on the top-selling CUBE-60, the CUBE-80X delivers a massive 80 watts of power through a 12" speaker, and features a switchable clean and lead channel design derived from its predecessor. Other features include a Looper, a unique new SOLO function with memory for recalling preset amp tones or serving as a third channel, simultaneous Boss reverb and delay with tap tempo, a built in automatic tuner, an aux input for connecting MP-3 players CD players, or other audio and more.
- Powerful 80-watt output into a high performance 12" speaker
- 10 COSM® amp models including new DLX Combo model
- Two channels: Clean and Lead plus new SOLO memory function
- New Boss Spring Reverb modelling for vintage reverb sounds
- Easy to use Looper for unique live performance
- Convenient built in chromatic tuner
- Aux input for connecting MP-3 players or other audio sources
- Rated Power Output
- 80 W
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M â„¦, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 30 cm (12 inches)
- POWER Switch, SELECT Switch, TUNER Switch, BRIGHT Switch, VOLUME Knob, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC SIM, BLACK PANEL, DLX COMBO, BRIT COMBO, TWEED, CLASSIC STACK, METAL STACK, R-FIER STACK, DYNA AMP), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, SOLO Switch, VOLUME(SOLO) Knob, BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob, PRESENCE Knob, EFX Knob (CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO), TAP/REC/PLAY/DUB Switch, DELAY/LOOPER Knob, (WARM,CLEAR,LOOPER), REVERB Knob (SPRING, PLATE), FOOT SWITCH TYPE Switch (FS-5L/FS-5U)
- JC CLEAN Channel, LEAD Channel, SOLO, TUNER, EFX, DELAY/LOOPER, TAP/REC/PLAY/DUB, REVERB
- INPUT Jack (1/4” phone type), AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), LINE OUT Jack (1/4” phone type), RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4” phone type), EXT SPEAKER (1/4” phone type), FOOT SW Jack (CH SELECT, SOLO) (1/4” TRS phone type), FOOT SW Jack (EFX, REVERB) (1/4” TRS phone type), FOOT SW Jack (TAP/REC/PLAY/DUB, DELAY/LOOPER) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 75 W
- Power Supply
- AC117V, AC220V, AC230V, AC240V (50/60 Hz)
- Owner’s Manual
- Foot Switch (Boss FS-5L, FS-5U, FS-6) Connection cable (PCS-31)
- Size and Weight
- 440 mm
- 17-3/8 inches
- 275 mm
- 10-7/8 inches
- 440 mm
- 17-3/8 inches
- 16.0 kg
- 35 lbs. 5 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, Boss’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
For use with Cube Amplifiers
Can be used to replace broken jack nuts on all Roland Cube amplifiers.
Knob for Cube amplifier
Replacement knob for Cube amplifiers.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.