The new Boss TU-1000 is a tuner fit for a rockstar. The new flagship of the famous Boss TU-series is built tough and made for the stage floor. Its large, high-intensity LED meter provides perfect visibility on dark stages or outdoors, while the ultra-smooth and accurate motion of the tuning meter makes tuning fast, easy and accurate.
- Ultra-smooth, accurate motion and superior visibility with the meter’s oversized LED
- Accu-Pitch uses the motion of the meter’s lights to show when tuning is complete
- Two display modes: Cent (LED functions like a needle-type meter) and Stream (fluid light motion indicates when notes are out of tune)
- Powering up the tuner automatically mutes the output signal, allowing you to tune without outputting sound
- Handles open tunings, DADGAD, and other alternate tunings, as well as dropped tunings up to six semitones below standard
- Two outputs, including one with direct signal flow
- Tuning Range
- C0 (16.35 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch
- A4=436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy
- ± 1 cent
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-1U)
- Current Draw
- 350 mA
- AC adaptor (Roland PSB-1U), 7-pin Parallel DC Cable, Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY" and "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Footswitch: FS-5U
- Size and Weight ( excluding AC adaptor )
- 414 mm
- 16-5/16 inches
- 160 mm
- 6-5/16 inches
- 61 mm
- 2-7/16 inches
- 2.2 kg
- 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.