As the popularity of digital pianos continues to rise, so too does the need for high-quality headphones — an essential accessory. The new RH-A7 headphones are the perfect companions. They’re comfortable and light with a secure fit, so you can wear them for extended periods of play. The open-air construction lets you have a conversation without having to remove headphones. Most importantly, RH-A7 headphones provide high-quality sound that lets you experience the complete, dynamic range of modern digital pianos. From delicate pianissimo to forceful fortissimo, these headphones handle every nuance and detail of your performance.
- Wide-ranging and well balanced; based on a high-fidelity design optimally suited for modern instruments such as digital pianos
- Open-air construction lets you have a conversation without having to remove headphones
- Light (approx. 200 g), comfortable, and secure fit; enables extended sessions without fatigue
- Available in three colors: black, white, and two-tone black and red
- Type of Construction
- Open type; dynamic
- 40 mm in diameter
- 97 dB/mW
- Maximum Input
- 1,000 mW
- 34 ohms
- Frequency Response
- 10 Hz to 25,000 Hz
- 3 m (10')
- Stereo mini (gold-plated) Plug adaptor (mini plug -> 1/4-inch phone plug)
- Size and Weight (without cord)
- 200 g
0 lbs. 8 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.