- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with mesh-head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6) and dedicated V-Cymbals (CY-13R/CY-12C)
The new TD-11, SuperNATURAL powered entry-level V-Drums sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare and Toms
The 8" PDX-8 and 6.5" PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. (Photo: PDX-8)
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell. (Photo: CY-13R)
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions. (Photo: CY-5)
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal centre-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
Audio & Video
Free Artist Drum Kits Offer
Free Artist Drum Kits with Roland TD-11, TD-15 and TD-30 V-Drums. Offer valid until December 31st 2014.
Free Artist Drum Kits - Johnny Rabb Examples
Free Artist Drum Kits with TD-11, TD-15 and TD-30 V-Drums - Johnny Rabb TD-30 Kit Examples. Offer valid until December 31st 2014.
Free Artist Drum Kits - Thomas Lang Examples
Free Artist Drum Kits with TD-11, TD-15 and TD-30 V-Drums - Thomas Lang TD-15 Examples. Offer valid until December 31st 2014.
Introducing the TD-15KV/K V-Tour Series and TD-11KV/K V-Compact Series V-Drums.
TD-11 Onboard Songs and Drum Kits
Craig Blundell demonstrates some of the onboard songs and drum kits available on the TD-11 Drum Sound Module.
- Kit Configuration
- Drum Sound Module
- TD-11 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom3)
- PDX-8 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2)
- PDX-6 x 2
- V-Cymbal Crash
- CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride
- CY-13R x 1
- Cymbal Pad
- CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad
- KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller
- FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand
- MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack
- 1 (CRASH2)
- Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- Size and Weight
- 1200 mm
- 1100 mm
- 1250 mm
- 22 kg
48 lbs. 9 oz.
- * Weight including MDS-4V Stand
- * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
AC Power Adaptor
Hatched Pad Mount
Mount your V-Drums.
Rock-solid pad mount compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Tom mount for the MDS-25.
Cymbal Mount for V-Drums
Cymbal mount with a flexible ball-clamp and foldable boom arm that’s compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 2-way coaxial speaker.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Top-of-the-line 2.1-channel speaker system with proprietary DSP engine.
V-Drums Accessory Package
A handy drum accessory package for entry-level drummers.
Heavy-duty drum mat with the Roland V-Drums logo.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.