- New sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- Expressive, authentic sound library designed for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs are ideal for play-along practice and performance
- COACH function helps build skills effectively at home, school, or any place of practice and warm-up
- USB function expands direct connectivity to computer applications as well as data-backup and playback of external audio songs
- Compact and solid drum stand (MDS-4V, optional) enables fast setup and convenient transport
The new SuperNATURAL-powered V-Drums sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5" rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use. (Photo: PDX-8)
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions. (Photo: CY-5)
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal centre-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
Audio & Video
Free Artist Drum Kits Offer
Free Artist Drum Kits with Roland TD-11, TD-15 and TD-30 V-Drums. Offer valid until December 31st 2014.
Free Artist Drum Kits - Johnny Rabb Examples
Free Artist Drum Kits with TD-11, TD-15 and TD-30 V-Drums - Johnny Rabb TD-30 Kit Examples. Offer valid until December 31st 2014.
Free Artist Drum Kits - Thomas Lang Examples
Free Artist Drum Kits with TD-11, TD-15 and TD-30 V-Drums - Thomas Lang TD-15 Examples. Offer valid until December 31st 2014.
Introducing the TD-15KV/K V-Tour Series and TD-11KV/K V-Compact Series V-Drums.
TD-11 Onboard Songs and Drum Kits
Craig Blundell demonstrates some of the onboard songs and drum kits available on the TD-11 Drum Sound Module.
- Kit Configuration
- Drum Sound Module
- TD-11 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare)
- PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3)
- PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a new unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique.
- Cymbal Pad
- CY-8 x 2
- Cymbal Pad
- CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad
- KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller
- Drum Stand
- MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack
- 1 (CRASH2)
- Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- Size and Weight
- 1200 mm
- 1100 mm
- 1250 mm
- 21.5 kg
47 lbs. 7 oz.
- * Weight including MDS-4V Stand
- * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
AC Power Adaptor
Hatched Pad Mount
Mount your V-Drums.
Rock-solid pad mount compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Tom mount for the MDS-25.
Cymbal Mount for V-Drums
Cymbal mount with a flexible ball-clamp and foldable boom arm that’s compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack hardware.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 2-way coaxial speaker.
Personal Monitor Amplifier
Top-of-the-line 2.1-channel speaker system with proprietary DSP engine.
V-Drums Accessory Package
A handy drum accessory package for entry-level drummers.
Heavy-duty drum mat with the Roland V-Drums logo.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.