The FV-300L is a sturdy, stage-ready stereo volume pedal that maintains the high performance of the FV-Series. This low-impedance pedal is perfect for keyboards or for connecting after effects units.
- Low-impedence stereo volume pedal with heavy-duty all-metal design
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set the minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Combined with the optional PCS-33 Stereo Phone Cable, the FV-300L can also be used as an expression pedal
- Input x 2, Tuner Out, Output x 2
- Size and Weight
- 111 mm
- 4-3/8 inches
- 294 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 69 mm
- 2-3/4 inches
- 1.0 kg
- 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.