- Affordable and reliable LCD tuner with handy, built-in metronome
- Supports chromatic tuning, plus 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when pitch is correct
- Reference Tone Play function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Memory function stores your favourite tuner settings
- Ultra-thin body fits easily into a guitar case or pocket
- Metronome has 7 rhythms, 10 beats and cool animated LCD display
Reliable Boss Tuning with Accu-Pitch
Thin is in. That’s why the TU-80 was designed to be slim and light enough to fit in your pocket. Best of all, it sports reliable and accurate Boss LCD tuning, along with Accu-Pitch, which plays a tone when you’re in tune. No more looking down at the tuner!
Versatile Tuning Modes and Metronome
Thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-80 can tune just about any instrument—from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. A handy Reference Tone Play function lets you hear the correct pitches, while a built-in metronome with seven rhythms and 10 beat variations makes practice more effective. No other tuner has all this!
- Reference Pitch
- A4=435 Hz-446 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Tuning Range
- E0 (20.6 Hz)-C8 (4186.0 Hz)
- Internal Tuning Accuracy
- +/-1 cent
- Rhythm Style
- Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with centre rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)
- Input Impedance
- 680 k ohms
- LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Input Jack, Output Jack
- Power Supply
- Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption
- 3 mA (Metronome mode), 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4=440 Hz input); Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 100 hours (A4 continuous input)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight ( incl. batteries )
- 122 mm
- 4-13/16 inches
- 68 mm
- 2-11/16 inches
- 21 mm
- 0-7/8 inches
- 0.1 kg
- 0 lbs. 5 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.