Designed from the ground up for live performers, the JUNO-STAGE is a synthesizer that every gigging keyboardist will love. Decked out with an extra-large display, USB backing-track functionality, a Click output for drummers, dedicated performance knobs, hands-free patch select, instant master MIDI control functionality and much more, the JUNO-STAGE sets a new standard for powerful on stage performance at a friendly price.
- High-quality, versatile sound set, including 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano, plus 2 open SRX expansion slots for soundset customisation
- Newly-developed 76-note synth-action keyboard with first-class touch and response
- Live-performance features such as an extra-large LCD, dedicated Reverb and Master EQ knobs, Click output for drummers, and hands-free patch-select capabilities
- Top panel USB port enables accompaniment-track playback (MP3, .WAV, AIFF, SMF) directly from USB key
- Phantom-powered mic input, plus reverb and vocoder, great for playing and singing along
- MIDI Controller mode transforms JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard with a single touch – perfect when using the JUNO-STAGE with a computer
Versatile, Expandable Sound Set
Carefully crafted for the stage, JUNO-STAGE’s factory patch set covers a wide range of essential sounds, including the flagship 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano taken from the Fantom-X. Every JUNO-STAGE can also be expanded and customised via two Roland SRX Wave Expansion Boards (sold separately).
Instant Access to Sounds
On stage, you need quick and effortless access to your patches. JUNO-STAGE is equipped with FAVOURITE buttons for instant access to banks of your most-needed sounds. Best of all, you can also recall your patches via a dual footswitch* connected to a dedicated Patch Select jack, so you never have to take your hands off the keyboard.
Roland optimised the JUNO-STAGE’s controllers for live performance, featuring easy-to-grab knobs for instant Master EQ and Reverb control. Located above the pitch bender, two assignable switches can be used for rotary organ effects, portamento on/off, and more.
Backing Tracks Via USB
The JUNO-STAGE is equipped with a USB port and Song Player function that enables direct playback and control of backing tracks from a USB key. You can play MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF files, and even use the Centre Cancel feature to minimise pre-recorded vocals for karaoke-style performance. Creating and editing a playlist is simple with the supplied Playlist Editor software for PC; the playlist can be viewed on JUNO-STAGE’s display.
Instant Master MIDI Control
The fast and friendly MIDI Controller mode, complete with dedicated buttons, transforms the JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard. In this mode, the JUNO-STAGE allows program and control changes to be sent with a single touch. MIDI-channel assignments are displayed in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
Stage-Friendly Bonus Features
The JUNO-STAGE is packed with great features for live performance, such as an XLR mic input with phantom power (ideal for vocal sing-along performance or driving the built-in vocoder), Click output (for sending an audible click track to band mates on stage), and an external input for a portable audio player.
- 76 keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator
- Maximum Polyphony
- 128 voices
- 16 parts
- Wave Memory
- 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Preset Memory
- Patches: 1027 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Sets: 32 + 9 (GM2), Performances: 64
- User Memory
- Patches: 256, Rhythm Sets: 32, Performances: 64
- MFX: 3 systems, 79 types, Chorus: 3 types, Reverb: 5 types, Mic Input, Reverb: 8 types
- Song Player
- File Format
- SMF: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV/AIFF/MP3
- Preset: 128, User: 128
- Rhythm Pattern
- Preset: 256 (26 groups), User: 256 (32 groups)
- Chord Memory
- Preset: 64, User: 64
- D BEAM Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, S1/S2 Switches, Sound Modify Knob x 7
- 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- Expansion Slots
- SRX expansion board: 2 slot
- External Storage Device
- USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory)
- Headphone Jack, Song/Click Out Jack, Output Jacks (L (MONO), R): 1/4 inch phone type, Mic Input Jack: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (phantom power), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Hold Pedal Jack, Control Pedal Jack, Patch Select Jack, USB Connector (MIDI)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current draw
- 2,000 mA
- Owner's Manual, CD-ROM x 2 (Editor/Librarian/USB MIDI driver, SONAR LE), Music Player Pad, Music Player Cable, USB Memory Protector, AC Adaptor
- Wave Expansion Board: SRX Series, Keyboard Stand: KS-12, Pedal Switch: DP series, Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U/FS-6, Expression Pedal: EV-5, Connection Cord: PCS-31, USB Memory: M-UF1G
- Size and Weight
- 1,251 mm
- 49-1/4 inches
- 344 mm
- 13-9/16 inches
- 112 mm
- 4-7/16 inches
- 9.8 kg
- 21 lbs. 10 oz.
- (excluding AC Adaptor)
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please log in to MyRoland where you can log an enquiry with one of our product specialists.